A Surgeon Reveals Exercises That Can Heal Your Spine Before It’s Too Late
In the past few decades, time spent with back pain has increased by 54% worldwide. This number shows how important it is to do something before it’s too late. Nikolai Amosov was a genius surgeon, inventor, and best-selling writer who believed that our health is in our hands. His systematic approach can help us to avoid serious problems in the future.
We at AZtag understand that back pain can be very stressful and torturous and are happy to share with you exercises that were recommended by this innovative surgeon.
Exercises recommended by Nikolai Amosov
Amosov created his own set of exercises, and proved the effectiveness of them by his own example, living a long life and helping to heal not only his own spine, but also strengthening his muscles and avoiding joint problems.
This famous doctor performed each exercise 100 times at the maximum pace! The whole set of exercises took him about 30 minutes. His pulse reached 110–120 beats per minute, which is very close to aerobic training. It’s recommended that you start with 4–5 exercises, doing 10—15—20 repetitions of each.
1. Exercise on a chair
- Lie down on a chair on your abs, facing down.
- Lock your hands behind your head.
- Put your legs straight out. You can rest them on a sofa, if needed.
- Strain your whole body and make it parallel to the floor.
- Bend backward at your lower back as much as possible, raising the upper torso.
- Repeat 10 times
2. Yoga bending
- Lie down on your back.
- Hands should be along your body.
- Throw your legs behind your head and touch the floor with your feet.
- Repeat 10 times.
3. Reaching your palm behind your back
- Stand up straight.
- Raise your hand and reach it behind your back.
- Touch the opposite shoulder blade with your palm. Your head may push forward a little bit.
- Repeat 10 times with each hand.
4. Shaking your body
- Stand on all fours on your knees. Relax your back.
- Start shaking by doing a quick and sharp bending of your arms at the elbows.
- Do this for 30-60 seconds.
5. Swinging on the floor
- Lie on your back.
- Clasp your knees with your hands and push them to your chest.
- Start swinging your body back and forth.
- Repeat 10 times.
6. Exercise to strengthen the back muscles
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Your hands should be straight along your body.
- Lift your head and chest and hold for 3 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise 3 times.
Have you ever had back pain? What do you normally do to get rid of it and avoid serious consequences? Please leave your comments below and share this article with friends!
Illustrated by Ekaterina Ragozina for Aztag.net