20+ Unexpected Photos That Look Like Hot Sensations
Sometimes we think that we know this world inside and out and that nothing can really surprise us anymore. However, life isn’t so simple — it’s full of discoveries that we make everywhere we go. These can be found in a habitual item of clothing, a familiar kitchen device or a vegetable we all know. No matter how mundane the item, you never know what kinds of surprises they may hold.
Social network users have shared their recent discoveries and revelations online showing how many unknown things and facts we still don’t know everything about. At AZtag, we were so inspired by them that we decided to put together an article to share them with you.
1. “It’s taken me 18 years to find out that the weird shoulder buttons on jackets are to hold your bag in place so it doesn’t fall off. Who knew?!”
© Francheskahor6 / Twitter
2. It turns out that penguins have knees and their necks are long.
© agabekovd / Twitter
3. Did you know that this holder on the lid is actually for a gas cap?
© halloweenslay / Twitter
4. “I bet you didn’t know that oil platforms could move.”
© PopeyeTheSailor / Imgur
5. This is what the inside of a locust’s wings looks like.
© bphillips13 / Reddit
6. “Wow, I didn’t know cows could move like this!”
© meowchickenfish / Reddit
7. It turns out that tobacco flowers are actually kinda pretty.
© Lornesto / Reddit
8. Dragons are real and they come from South Africa (their Latin name is “Smaug gigantaeus”).
© Miraclefish / Reddit
9. It isn’t about how amazing the dry ice and bubble trick is, it’s about how amazing the person who was first to guess to combine them is.
© SirMakoto / Imgur
10. This little chameleon hasn’t realized it’s hatched yet.
© youpetthatkittyrightmeow / Imgur
11. “Did you know that a toaster has pull-out drawers so you can empty the crumbs from toasting food. I’ve been on this planet 26 years and only just discovered this.”
© mjwild / Imgur
12. It turns out that some animals can be half-albino, like this peacock.
© ThatGuyWithTheHat / Reddit
13. “I’ve just learned that the hole in the Chick-fil-A box is for your straw so your cup can become a table.”
© OkiLacey / Reddit
14. “Did you know that the broccoli we eat are really flower buds? I discovered this after growing some broccoli in my garden.”
© ravenhearted / Imgur
15. “Today I learned whales can sneeze and vomit…today was a good day.”
© ashkat08 / Imgur
16. Did you know that the little indent on the top of the egg carton is for storage of the last egg from the old carton?
© Grumblebeetuna / Imgur
17. Believe it or not, the American bald eagle can swim.
© ImagesOfNetwork / Reddit
18. A baby platypus is called a puggle. How many more people knew about this?
© itisntisit / Imgur
19. “The manual release on my trunk latch depicts a person presumably trapped, escaping, and sprinting away to freedom. It also glows in the dark so folks trapped in the trunk can see it.”
© Radiocureee / Reddit
20. “I wanted to see how much 39 g of sugar actually was (the dosage in my almost-daily Red Bull). Think it’s time to give them up.”
© callcreative / Imgur
21. “I never knew Brussels sprouts were so horrifying until I saw them on the stem.”
© DyodeezNutsius / Imgur
22. Tortoises can have twins.
© Mikepants / Imgur
23. We want to take a look at the person who decided to crossbreed these 2 things.
© jggunnarsson / Imgur
24. This is how olives are harvested, in case you didn’t know.
© unknown / Imgur
Which of these facts has become a total revelation to you? Or maybe you’ve recently made a discovery yourself? Tell us in the comments below.
Preview photo credit Francheskahor6 / Twitter