14 Beauty Tips From Top Models That Will Be Useful For Every Woman
We always admire the beauty and charm of top models posing on the covers of fashion magazines. However, we should bear in mind that they are like any other woman in real life — these fabulous ladies just spend more time on their looks and skin care. Beauty has gone far beyond individual treatments and procedures to become a true lifestyle for them.
Contrary to popular belief, models often use inexpensive cosmetics or their own all-natural beauty recipes to help them restore the health of their skin and hair after numerous shows.
Today, AZtag shares with you 14 useful tips from supermodels that are worth testing out!
- “My mom always taught me to put toothpaste on pimples to dry them out at night. I don’t use anything fancy when I get a pimple. I just put it on at night before I go to sleep.“
- ”My advice to women is eat clean and work out to stay fit — and have a burger to stay sane.”
- Miranda revealed that body brushing is an integral part of her daily routine. For that purpose, she uses a dry brush with a natural bristle. She recommends to start brushing from your feet and work your way up to the chest, and then brush each arm, starting from the palms of your hands toward your shoulders. This massage will smooth your skin, clear it from old cells, and improve blood and lymph circulation, thus preventing the formation of cellulite.
- Rosehip oil is one of the most important skin care products in the famous model’s makeup bag. It’s packed with vitamins and antioxidants, and it provides anti-aging benefits. Miranda applies it every night before going to bed. The oil transforms and nourishes the skin, making it glowing and soft during the night. After shows, she uses it as a makeup remover.
By the way, your skin will be really grateful to you if you use any other oil. Just find out which oil is best for your skin type.
- Joan solves all her hair problems with the help of this miracle mask:
Her recipe is quite simple: mix 2 egg yolks and 1 tbsp olive oil with the smooth puree of a ripe avocado. Apply the mixture to the roots and over the entire length of your hair 2 times a week.
- Like any other young lady, Adriana Lima also struggles with bad skin and pimples that show up on her skin from time to time. However, she found a way out and quickly gets rid of them with the help of tea tree oil. She gently dabs a bit of tea tree oil on the inflamed areas with cotton swabs 2 times a day.
- Here is a beauty tip from Heidi for all those girls who like to show off their beautiful legs: mix moisturizer and bronzer in equal proportions. Remove dead skin cells with the help of a scrub or a washcloth, and only then apply this mixture to your legs. The cream will help to cover up the flaws and imperfections on your legs and create a nice contour.
- The Russian supermodel applies a moisturizing conditioner onto her clean and slightly dry hair and wraps her head in tinfoil while sunbathing on the beach. The sun heats the hair under the tinfoil, and the active ingredients of the conditioner penetrate deeply into the hair structure. The catwalk star says that this mask makes her brittle and damaged hair stronger and healthier.
Irina puts natural coconut oil above all other means of care. It brightens the face, perfectly moisturizes it, and protects against infections.
Every morning, the supermodel takes cold showers, wipes her face with ice cubes, and uses cucumber masks. “I learned this trick from my mother: she didn’t have money to buy expensive creams, so she got by with “handy” means.”
- The favorite cosmetic product of Gisele Bündchen is cold pressed olive oil. By mixing it with coarse sea salt, she makes a body scrub, which helps to get smooth and glowing skin. Besides, it removes toxins from the body and reduces cellulite.
- Karolina removes her makeup with coconut oil. This oil can easily remove tough waterproof makeup too. It doesn’t dry the skin, and it provides intensive care. The oil is full of amino acids and anti-inflammatory components.
- In one of her interviews, Kurkova revealed that she has oily skin, and she uses ordinary lemon juice for getting perfect smoothness and a porcelain skin tone. She makes a facial toner by diluting the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon with clean water (1:1).
- One of the most famous and attractive models in the world, Naomi Campbell once revealed that one of the ingredients that can be found in your kitchen can be used against cellulite and fat: coffee. Always remember to use coffee scrubs, even if you don’t have “orange peel” skin. These scrubs have a miraculous effect and help you to get smooth and baby soft skin. Note that the high amount of caffeine in the beans will make your skin more elastic and flawless.